DisclaimerThis listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: D6-435
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 435hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2013
- Engine Hours: 430
Our goal for the Back Cove 34 was to create a cruising yacht with the same simple features, usability and maintenance which have helped build the popularity of the Back Cove brand. With input from many of our current boat owners, we believe that we have created a yacht which offers tremendous value, great style and modern practicality.
Below deck is a large and comfortable island berth and a convertible L-settee which can be isolated from the cabin with a curtain. To starboard we offer a large head with separate stall shower. On the helm deck, a full galley stretches out aft of the helm seat and to port is a dinette where four adults can sit to enjoy a meal. The Back Cove 34 has two drawer refrigerators installed under the helm seats. The inlaid table is a fine example of the Maine boat builder's craftsmanship and tradition, evident throughout the Back Cove 34.
Forward of the dinette, a double mate's seat is a comfortable perch for the navigator. The helm deck is airy and bright with overhead hatches, opening side windows and a center opening windshield. A Stidd helm chair provides comfort for the helmsman underway.
In her cockpit a large, L-shaped bench seat and a fold-away aft facing seat allow comfortable lounging while underway or when anchored in a peaceful cove. Engine access is extraordinary, as the helm deck, including the port side dinette, lifts hydraulically to expose the yacht's mechanical systems below.
Forward stateroom with center line island queen berth. Convertible dinette is to port in the stateroom.
- Varnished Cherry Joinery
- Teak & Holly flooring
- Full head w/electric marine toilet, stainless sink, & walk-in shower
- 11 Gallon Kuuma water heater
- 10000 BTU Reverse Cycle AC System
Galley is located starboard amidships in the bridge deck/pilothouse area.
- Dinette opposite Galley on the portside bridge deck
- Stainless sink
- Kenyon 2-burner glass cooktop
- (2) Isotherm Refrigerator/freezers
- Haier Microwave Oven
Enter Bridge Deck from Cockpit sliding Glass Door. Hard top with opening hatches provide great ventilation. The all-around massive windows to provide great visibility. Climate controlled w/2-8000 BTU reverse cycle AC/Heat systems.
- Simrad NSS12 GPS/Plotter/Sounder/Radar (2013)
- Simrad closed array mounted on hard top
- Simrad AP24 Auto Pilot 2013
- Simrad RS12 VHF (2015)
- Simrad (Lowrance) back up depth finder and temp gauge( 2013)
- Ritchie 3.5" Compass
- Volvo Penta Electronic Engine Instrumentation Screen
- Flat Screen TV
- Jensen SiriusXM ready CD/FM/AM stereo w/marine speakers
- Kohler 6KW Generator with 343 hrs.
- Full Generator Service February 2017
- AC/DC Electrical panels located in salon along with generator control
- Electronic Battery Switch shut off
- 2-4D GEL batteries new 2015
- 3-Group 31 GEL batteries new 2015
- Inline overcurrent protection
- (2) 30 Amp Shore Power cords
- Professional Mariner 60 amp galvanic isolator
- Xantrex Tru Charge 60A Battery Charger
- Single Volvo Penta D6-435 turbo charged (435HP) with 430 hours
- Full Engine Service February 2017
- ZF Marine transmission
- Electric engine hatch (entire bridge deck raises for access to engine room)
- PSS dripless shaft seal
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Lewmar Bow & Stern Thrusters with joy stick controls at the helm
- Electronic Volvo controls
- Halon Fireboy fire extinguisher system
- Reverso Oil Change System for Engine and Generator
- SeaStar Hydraulic steering
- LectroTab trim tab electric system
- (2) Electric bilge pumps
- Fresh Bottom Job April 2016
- Vacuum Bagged PVC Cored Hull
- Prop pocket to allow for 3'1" draft
- Climate controlled pilothouse
- Quick stainless12V Windlass w/foredeck switches & helm switch
- Galvanized Rocna 10kg plow anchor
- Cockpit with Sunbrella cushion seating and removable cocktail table
- Transom Door
- Hot/Cold Freshwater Shower In Cockpit
- Extended swim platform
- Stainless Pop-Up Cleats
- Stainless Bow-Railing
- USCG Safety Equipment - PFD's, Throwable PFD, Distress Signals
- Fenders, Dock Lines
- Navigation Lights
- ACR Fix Mounted Epirb
- ACR Personal Epirb
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.